AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — L7 Informatics, Inc., formerly Lab7 Systems, a leader in informatics solutions and services for data intensive scientific applications and personalized medicine, is pleased to announce today the release of Enterprise Science Platform 2.0 (ESP) with a validated pre-built Microsoft Azure connector to the Microsoft Genomics service on the Azure cloud.
The upcoming ESP 2.0 release has a number of new modules and enhancements, including but not limited to:
- Workflow Chaining, supporting the execution of sophisticated processes, such as conditional process execution/branching, repeats, and other intelligent, multi-variable process requirements
- New UI, with emphasizing increased responsiveness and an improved user experience
- Improved integration of Software Development Kit capabilities (SDK) as well as new extension and customizability options along
- Content support for next-generation sequencing, translational research, and cell therapy applications
- Validation of ESP on the Azure platform, enabling the management of and running bioinformatics pipelines on Microsoft Genomics cloud